Product Code: HMRCT-201
REACT was originally designed for use in a laboratory environment but later evolved into a solution that can be used for any stock management situation.
- Browser-based: A browser-based system allowing any PC on the network to access the software via a URL address.
- Security: Locally hosted, the system does not connect to any external resource making it very secure.
- Compliance: Complies with ISO:15189 and CFR21 part 11.
- Barcodes: Supports the use of barcodes and particularly the GS1 standard.
We know some suppliers have poor barcoding, or sometimes none at all, so we have catered for these scenarios with our unique 4-digit code system or ‘Short Code’. Our barcode label generator can create barcodes automatically on receipt to over label items as required. The system also supports manual entry.
- Full Lot / Batch control: Supported.
- Multiple Sites / Departments: Supports multiple sites using a centralised database.
- Audit: All transactions are recorded with a full audit trail and can be easily recalled on demand by the user, either in the software itself or by a more sophisticated reporting suite that is included with the system.
- Access control: The system is password controlled and user access levels can be applied to restrict certain functions if not permitted.
- Stock levels: The system can provide order recommendation based on user definable order levels and current stock levels. Integration with accounting packages to assist with automation (via an API from the gaining system).
- Alerts:Notification to users if newer stock is scanned and older stock is available and access to reports to show stock due to expire.
- Reporting: supplied with a powerful reporting tool (Crystal Reports Viewer) with a host of pre-built reports for audit and statistical analysis. Additional custom reports can also be built if required.
For information on the cost of this product, please speak to a representative on +44 (0)1793 854500.